What doctor should I see if I can't hear?

What doctor should I see if I can't hear?

If you are experiencing hearing loss or difficulty hearing, it is crucial to seek professional help right away. Depending on the cause and severity of your symptoms, you may need to see an audiologist or ENT (ear, nose, throat) doctor. An audiologist is best suited to diagnose and treat non-medical hearing issues, while an ENT specialist is typically better for medical-related hearing impairments. At Melody Audiology, we strive to provide our patients with the best possible care and will always be happy to discuss any questions or concerns you may have.

Think you may have hearing loss?

Our hearing tests are quick, painless, and extremely accurate. Test your hearing by visiting us for a comprehensive hearing evaluation.


Downton Edmonton

Downtown Location Direct Number:
(780) 784-1349

St. Albert

St. Albert Location Direct Number:
(780) 590-1349

South Edmonton

South Location Direct Number:
(780) 809-1349


Millwoods Location Direct Number:

Please note for South Edmonton Location:

Melody Hearing Clinic is located on the second floor of the “Canadian Cancer Care” building.

Mill Woods (Beyond Vision)

Millwoods Location Direct Number:
(780) 450-6700